StairMaster Gauntlet 8 Commercial Stepmill
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in one of the most comfortable designs ever. Its combination of quality and innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones;
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control;
- Step-up assist for easy mount or dismount;
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 20 cm high, 23 cm deep and 56 cm wide;
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- 10 programmed workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Available with a variety of Openhub™ console options;
|Product Dimentions:||86 cm W x 147 L x 226 H|
|Step surface:||Revolving staircase with eight steps 20cm high, 23cm deep and 56cm wide|
|Unit Weight:||156 kg|
|Max User Weight:||159 kg|
|Speed Range:||26 - 162 steps per minute|
|Programs:||10 programmed workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer|